MetaQuery is a web application for rapid annotation and quantitative analysis of specific genes, functions, and taxa across >2,000 publicly available human gut metagenomes.Learn More >>
The server is down for maintenence until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
News & Updates:
Febuary 12, 2016
- Increased number of microbiome samples (N=2,000), subjects (N=1,800), and studies (N=10)
- Clinical phenotypes now include Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, diabetes, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, colorectal cancer, and liver cirrhosis
- Added support for DNA-based sequence search
- Added support for taxa searches using the MetaPhlAn and mOTU databases
- Added support for function searches using the KEGG and eggNOG databases
- Updated reports
Nayfach S, Fischbach MA, Pollard KS. MetaQuery:
a web server for rapid annotation and quantitative analysis of specific genes in the human gut microbiome.